How to enter
Entry is free and you need to submit your entry before 23.59 on Monday 12th January 2018. You can only submit one entry across all seven categories per charity.
To complete The Charity Governance Awards 2018 online entry process you will need to provide information about your charity including:
- Registered charity number (from the Charity Commission or devolved nation equivalent)
- Number of paid and voluntary staff
- Income from last published accounts
- 150 word description about your charity
- Electronic copy of last published accounts
- Up to 3 images which represent your charity should you be shortlisted
- Year established
Ensure your charity meets the criteria.
The questions for each category are available in this PDF document to help you plan your entry, they will then appear again as part of the online entry process. It is recommended that you create and save your answers elsewhere before inputting them into the online entry form. This will also mean you have a copy of your entry, as unfortunately one is not provided to entrants as part of the process.